Friday, September 12, 2008

Life or something like that.

I started this blog because I wanted someone to talk to. Not saying that my life is lacking excitement, it has that and more! It's just that when you put your thoughts on paper (or in this case the computer screen), you begin to want to connect with other people.

For instance, when you write in your diary how many people get to see it and respond? (By the way where are those things?!!) Anywho, I love to communicate and share and I hope no one thinks that I am some morbid person obsessed with deep questions that no one really likes to talk about.

Okay, maybe I am obsessed, that's why I talk about it but there is more to life than death and dying.

Like; how many licks does it really take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? You know I eat those all the time and I STILL don't know.

Or; why when you are watching your favorite program on TV and you are just getting into it that it is then they go to commercial?

Also; have you ever noticed that when you wash your vehicle on a sunny day instead of taking it to the car wash it will rain, but when you plant something in the ground it never rains?

How about this one; you wake up one morning to eat that big bowl of your favorite cereal that you just dreamt about and pour yourself a big bowl and then realize that there is no milk in the house to be found? ( In my case it will be soy milk because I don't do dairy products from cows anymore).

Anyone else want to give another scenario? You are more than welcome to do so.

Anyway, everyone enjoy themselves this weekend. I will be taking the weekend off and not post anything, but expect a new posting Monday.

Until then.

No comments: