Thursday, March 5, 2009

What's In a Name?

I saw this quiz on Sheri's blog and decided to try it. Have you ever wondered what's in your name? What maniacal twist of fate possessed your parents to name you the name that you currently answer to? Here's what my name means according to this quiz:



You Are Lively and Courageous
You are full of energy. You are spirited and boisterous.

You are bold and daring. You are willing to do some pretty outrageous things.

Your high energy sometimes gets you in trouble. You can have a pretty bad temper at times.

You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.

You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long.

You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start.


Ha! And they think that they know me pretty well. Darn people. Hit the nail right on the head!

Go ahead give it a try! I dare ya!
:-)

6 comments:

*Akilah Sakai* said...

Interesting results for you.

"You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start."

That's me! ;)

BIBI said...

I hear you Akilah. I think that sums up all of my problems.

Thanks for the comment! :)

Tina said...

According to the quiz, I am Spontaneous and Whimsical

BIBI said...

Good for you Tina! I don't think spontaneity is one of my strong suits. I'm a plan two days ahead kind of gal!

Anonymous said...

Mine says I am "Intelligent and Contemplative", but goes on to say "Often times, you are grumpy with other people. You don't appreciate them trying to interfere in your affairs."

Can't argue. Haha!

BIBI said...

I know it is right on and you can't argue with the truth.
Thanks for commenting Gemmerzz!