MIMI DECREED: I took the liberty of shortening it a bit. And since it's my first meme of the New Year I've decided to TAG the entire universe. You knew that was coming sooner or later didn't you......and let's not, shall we, forget about the dreaded dungeon, my little peeps. (What is a peep anyway?) It's still there. I'm still Queen. And most of you are still in it. To tell you the truth, I'm gettin' a little tired of your endless whining about the food and service. You KNEW when you signed up for this gig (are you listening single guys?) that I can't cook, can't clean (are you listening??!) and can't keep a housekeeper. Let's get on with it, okay? Time's a wastin'!
Okay I know it is January 12, 2009, and I am a little late in getting this out, but what the heck! It’s fun to do and it also keeps me occupied.
However; I did embellish it and added a few different questions. I know this is a LOT of questions so whoever does do this blog, award yourself. ( See the sidebar for the award!)
- When was the last time you splurged on a gift for yourself? Dec 24, 2008. I bought myself a new stereo. With hubby’s money of course.
- Have you ever bought yourself a gift for Christmas, Valentine’s Day, a birthday or any other occasion and then wrapped it up and pretended it was from someone else? Nah. If I didn’t like it one of my kids would snatch it up for themselves. There are plenty of them to go around so no one is ever without.
- Have you ever sent yourself flowers, chocolates or anything else to your place of employment so it seemed as if someone else were sending you a gift? Nope! Such a waste of time! No one would believe it’s from the hubby anyway. He does cards.
- How often do you text message? Never, don’t know how.
- Is there someone you’d like to fix things with? My hubby. I still don’t know what’s got his underwear in such a twad.
- Are there any previous relationships you wish could have lasted longer? Yep, with the EX. Only long enough to drop kick his butt and park him, wrapped in duct tape in front of the nearest loony bin.
- When do you blow out the candles? On my next b-day. October 10, 2009.
- Do you give out second chances too easily? When dealing with the kiddies, I sometimes get real upset and count to ten before I even say anything to them. By the time I get to eight I’m pooped and wave them away for another chance to deal with them later.
- What’s the next big decision you will have to make? To get up and walk the ¼ mile to the mailbox.
- If you could cuddle with anyone right now, who would you pick, and why? Anyone or anything? If it it’s anything it would be my koala bear Lola. She’s stuffed! Anyone, would be hands down Trinity. She is the cuddliest two year old I know.
- Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now? My relatives. Distant relatives.
- Who was the last person to REALLY piss you off? The ‘HUBSTER’!
- Would you ever want to be a supermodel? Nope. Don’t like makeup, skimpy clothes that show off the ‘jiggles’, and hot lights. I’ll feel like a blimp in melted makeup.
- Do you know what you will wear tomorrow? Yep. I’m very predictable. Grey sweats, grey T-shirt, and slippers and socks. Yep. And very mommafied.
- Your motivation for tomorrow? Counting down the days until LOST comes on ABC. 9 days and counting.
- What is the last thing you put your lips against? A hot cup of green tea.
- Have you ever gone two or more days without changing your underwear? Yep. Weren’t you a child once?
- Have you ever accidentally eaten an insect? Plenty. The biggest one was in some fresh lettuce that I got out of my garden.
- What serial killer do you find most disturbing? Jack the Ripper. If Sweeney Todd was real, he’d be on my list as well.
- Are you ever purposely irritating? Yup to the hubby. Just to get my own way. *slapping the back of hand* Bad Girl! Bad!
- What was the last thing you used you debit card for? To buy some cough drops. *Ahem* I have a tickle in my throat.
- Are you cheating on your significant other right now? If fantasying with being with a hot hunk like *ahem*… Dr. McDreamy then yes I am dreaming …er uh cheating.
- Are you contemplating cheating on your significant other right now? Nah. Too much lying and hiding. And I am not good at either.
- When was the last time you sat down and watched kiddie cartoons? ‘Tom and Jerry’ today at 12:00 P.M. on Cartoon Network. I’m a big kid deep inside!
- Do you sleep with one leg out from under the covers? Nope. I am a pure cocoon when I sleep. Yep wrapped up just like a butterfly ready to emerge for a new day. *snort* AS IF!
- Do you have any text messages that you would be embarrassed to let your mom read? Nope. Don’t text. Mom wouldn’t know how to find them anyway.
- How old would you be when you finally have kids/ or next kids? What are you kidding?!? My momma factory is closed!
- Have you ever thought about converting to a new religion? Nope. Wait now… to be a Jedi Knight would be totally awesome. At least that’s what the Brits say!
- Do you know anyone with the same first name as you? Yes, plenty. Don’t like them much however.
- When was the last time you went to church? Winter 2006. It was very, very cold that day.
- What song plays on your Myspace profile page? Myspace? What the heck is Myspace? I’m just getting used to this goggle thing.
- What were you doing the last time you were in the bathroom? Reading a magazine and ignoring the insistent banging on the door from a munchkin to “LET ME IN!”
- Have you ever had a Razr as a phone? Nope. Want one though.
- Which energy drink is better; Amp or Rockstar? Amp or Rockstar? Who the hell knows?!? I drink neither.
- Would you rather eat a Milky Way or eat a Twix? Both and hide in the bathroom with a magazine.
- Do you like that new shoe smell? What ?!? No. smells like dead leather. Wait, leather is dead.
- Do you like the taste of licorice? Yes!! I LOVE licorice.
- Would you ever walk around with a free hugs sign like the dude on YouTube? Just for kicks. I would do it if I was in NYC. No one would probably give me a hug though.
- Did you ever flip out on a teacher and walk out of a class? Nah. I flipped a teacher once behind my textbook though. I guess that doesn’t count.
- Do you/did you ever have dreams of being a rock star? Nope. An actress once. That’s because I can’t sing. I sound like a prepubescent boy with a cold.
- If vegetarians think it’s wrong to eat living things, why do they eat plants? Tie me up and paint my ass green ‘cause I have no idea.
- If you were to compare your real family to a TV family, which one would they closely resemble? ‘The Proud Family’ on Disney.
- What advice would you give to a new blogger? Hold on and hang in there. People will soon find out who you are and what you are all about.
- What imaginary pet would you love to own? A unicorn.
- What was your favorite book as a child? ‘There’s a Nightmare in my Closet’, by Mercer Mayer. I was a spooky child.
- Out of all the cars you owned which one was your favorite? My current one, my Expedition.
- What is the coldest place/state that you ever visited?
- As a child did you ever walk to school or carry your lunch? Huh?!? I’m confused. I did neither.
- Did you ever have such a busy day that you didn’t know whether to scratch your watch or wind your behind? Yup. Like today. I am suppose to be doing an assignment for class and can’t seem to focus on my studies.
- Ever rode in a hot air balloon? Nope. Scared of heights. Soooo scared of heights!!!
- Have you ever fainted? Yes once. Right after I had baby number one.
- What is your favorite quote? “The choices you make in life, dictate the life you live. To thine ownself be true”.
Okay, now for the fun part. For this task I will tag everyone. Everyone that I have ever read, commented on their blog or just simply visited. This way I won’t leave anyone out. Those interested, accept this tag and pass it on to anyone I’ve missed on my list.
I want to thank everyone who has visited me, has commented on my boring and crazy life stories, and even those who were brave enough to include me on their blog rolls. I am honored and humbled by your attention. You have my permission to copy and paste the pic located on my sidebar to place on your blog if you wish to put it on your blog, (once you finish the task of asking the fifty and eleven hundred questions). Take it and go for it! Have fun!