Saturday, January 31, 2009

NaBloPoMo for February




Incidentally, I signed up for NaBloPoMo for the shortest month of the year. It was on purpose because if you must know I am the world’s greatest procrastinator, therefore it has made me lazy in doing this blog.


So I am challenging myself to post on this blog one post everyday for the whole (short) month of February.


So humor me guys. Join me. Read. Comment.


Even if it is not about the present blog. And wish me the best of luck. (I’m going to need it).


*BIBI*

8 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Bibi!

You can do it! I think that it is AWESOME that you took on this goal! Best of luck to you! :) Not that you need it, because I know you can do it!

:)

Kylie said...

Good Luck!!! You are way braver than me! I can barely get one in a week! :)

dee =^.^= said...

hi Bibi how's it goin'? i posted a new poem the other day.

annee nguyen said...

good luck! im sure you can do it and i'll be back to read / comment on your posts.

*Akilah Sakai* said...

Good luck!

I've wanted to try out NaBloPoMo and one day I will take on the challenge. For now, I'll just egg you on.

Go BIBI Go!

BIBI said...

Thank you guys. I'm so glad that I have your support and that you are in my cheering section. You are the greatest guys!

Carma Sez said...

Hi Bibi,
I signed up as a first timer too. Should be a challenging month. Looking forward to reading everyone's blogs.
carma

BIBI said...

Thanks Carma,
I'll be sure to check you out this month! :)