As many of you might know I've been on a quest to lose weight for a while. In December I've joined Sparkpeople in my quest to lose the weight.
You wouldn't believe it but I once weighed 110lbs soaking wet when I was nineteen years old.
- Had baby number one, gained some 'hippage'.
- Had baby number two, bra size went up one cup.
- Had baby number three, my thighs looked like two water balloons.
- Had baby number four, kept on the previous weight of babies number one, two, and three. Lost the weight when my body went on a sabbatical. I then was a trim 145 lbs.
- Had baby number five and kept the 20 lbs that I gained.
- Had baby number six and breast fed until she was 21 months old and lost over 30 lbs.
- Had baby number seven and that's all she wrote.
Until last December when I decided to join Sparkpeople. It's been hard, but well worth it. The diet is not too bad either. It is now going on week 7 of the program and I've lost some and kept some. Hubby says I am too "impatient", I said "be me for a day and see what I mean." They don't understand 'cause scientifically they lose weight faster then us women. Damn!
Now that I am 9 lbs lighter, I've decided to make myself a goal chart to further push myself into losing the weight. Here it is:
When I finally lose:
10 lbs......I'll get a manicure and pedicure.
15 lbs......I'll get a new pair of slacks.
20 lbs......I'll get a new dress one size smaller than I originally buy.
25lbs......I'll go to my families daily dinners with new confidence and a winning personality. Oh, I'll show off the new trim me as well.
30lbs......I'll dance at a club. And respond to all new comments on the "sexy mama".
35 lbs......I'll join a gym. I can now go without looking so flabby.
40 lbs......I'll exercise everyday except Sunday, to lose the last stubborn 20 lbs.
45 lbs......I'll join a Pilates class with other trim and fit looking women.
50 lbs......I'll do a song and dance for the hubby. Just to annoy him.
55 lbs......I'll get a glamour shots done at the local photo studio.
60 lbs...... I'll post my new and improved pic of me on my blog.
Well, I'm off to tackle the treadmill, and then do some kickboxing with Billy Blanks.
And how you doin'?